How do I create an entry in the calendar?
- Simply click on the desired date to see the creation panel appear.
- Then choose whether it is a work entry, expense or travel.
- You can also choose whether to repeat the item on a recurring basis.
How do I move items in the calendar?
- You can select the item and drag it to the desired date.
- You can click on an item and change the date manually.
I made an entry that does not appear in the calendar, is this normal?
Some entries, such as custom log entries, are not reported to the calendar.
How do I delete an entry?
Just click on the entry. The delete option is located at the bottom right.
Can I hide calendar items temporarily?
You can use filters, on the upper right of the calendar, to choose which items to display.
Do the recurring entries apply retroactively?
They apply from the date you created it. If you want to add it to a past date, just go back in time to create it.
Why are the recurring entries displayed in gray in the future?
They are displayed in gray because they haven’t happened yet. Note that they won’t appear on any reports until the selected date. Then, the item will have been ‘created’ and therefore will appear on reports.