How do I create an entry in the calendar?
- Simply click on the desired date to see the creation panel appear.
- Then choose whether it is a work entry, expense or travel.
- You can also choose whether to repeat the item on a recurring basis.
How do I move items in the calendar?
- You can select the item and drag it to the desired date.
- You can click on an item and change the date manually.
I made an entry that does not appear in the calendar, is this normal?
Some entries, such as custom log entries, are not reported to the calendar.
How do I delete an entry?
Just click on the entry. The delete option is located at the bottom right.
Do the recurring entries apply retroactively?
They apply from the date you created it. If you want to add it to a past date, just go back in time to create it.
I would like to delete some elements from the schedule. How do I proceed?
You can always click an item to remove it directly from the calendar. When you click on the element, you will see a ‘Delete Element’ at the bottom right.
How do I move an item on the calendar?
You can simply select it and drag it to another date. It is also possible to change the date directly on the document. It will then be automatically moved to the calendar.