Is tip calculated in the total amount?
No. It is accounted for in some reports but does not affect the amount of the expense.
Is it possible to add my receipts to the expenses?
Yes! When you are creating an expense, simply click on ‘Attach one or more receipt’ to add a photo of a virtual receipt. It’s also possible to do this from our mobile app.
How can I add an expense to a customer?
- Click on "Expenses" in the left column of your page.
- Click the + (New Expense) symbol at the top right of your page.
- Enter the General Information: Date, Expense Category, Vendor, Description and indicate if this expense has been paid already.
- In the "Billed to" line, choose the customer from the list in the drop-down window.
- Enter Payment Information: Amount paid (enter the total amount, including taxes and Tip), Currency, Taxes included, Tip and Receipts attached.
- Click on the "Create Expense" button at the top right of the page.
- To Repeat this expense, activate the "Repeat this element" button at the top left of your page.
How can I repeat an expense?
IMPORTANT : Note that future recurring expenses are shown in light grey in the calendar. This element is programmed to be created automatically in the future. But you can make it immediately by clicking on "Create".
- Select the interval of the repetition.
- Expenses can be repeated daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Enter the end of the rehearsal if applicable.
- Click "Create" or "Update" to exit.
How can I suspend the repetition of an expense?
- In the calendar, click the repeated item.
- Click on "Delete".
- Because this element is part of a series of elements that repeat over time, you have the choice to Delete only this element, the following ones, or the entire series of elements.
Where can I seee the payment methods?
- Go to "Settings" at the top right of your screen.
- Click on "Expenses".
- Go to the "Payment Methods" section.
- By default, there are three payment methods configured: Cash, Credit Card, and Bank Account.
- To make changes, click on the desired method from the list displayed.
- Click "Save" to exit.